Chevron layout

Monday, June 3, 2013

June's Guest DT!!!

I can finally announce that I'm a Guest Designer for Kadoodle Bug Designs for the month of June!!! I couldn't have been asked at a better time since my birthday is this month and I get to do what I LOVE to do (what better present could I get!). I would like to show off what I did with a file a received!

 
I used the file Best Friend Bear (you can purchase here).
Brands I used:
The Paper Studio
Close to My Heart
Uniball white gel pen
Pearls
Rhinestone
 
Please visit Kadoodle Bug Designs Fan page on Facebook,and Kadoodle Bug Designs Facebook Group where you can check out her daily freebies, New releases, other designers work, and our fans designs using Kadoodle Bug Designs! 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to you!!That is so COOL!
    My bday is this month as well!!!
    An early Happy Birthday to you!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete