Chevron layout

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Get Well Card.

Everyone that i know seems to be sick right now!!! So i desided to make some Get Well cards to send some CHEER to the sick lol. I used some paper that i purchased from my local Tuesday Mornings (they have awsome deals on scrapbook items) My little greeting I purchased form my dear friend The Scrapbook Queen! The Scrapbook Queen. The stamp set that i used is called Royal Pain ( you may purchase it here) O and you can never have enough Get Well Cards!
 
 
 
Ooooo I gotta TELL you what i got today!!! Well it has to come in the mail lol. I got the BRAND NEW STILL IN PACKAGE HELLO KITTY GREETINGS Cricut cartridge for just $42.50!!! Sorry i was so EXCITED about this that i had to share!!
Thank You for stopping by my Blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment