Chevron layout

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Happy Birthday!


I made this Birthday Card for a friend I just meet. We got the kids together at her house this past weekend. Apparently she lives less than 2 mins from me lol, our oldest go to Pre-k together! She doesn’t know I’m making her one nor does she even expect one lol. But I know she is going to be at the fair today (yes its fair time and that’s where I will be the rest of the day to lol), So before I head to the fair I’m going to drive to her house and put the card on her door, so she has a nice surprise when she gets back lol. I love this card; I used the paper I got from Tuesday Mornings! Here lately they happen to have a lot of really CUTE paper! I even found some corrugated paper for $1.99 (25 sheets to a pack)!! I used the cuttlebug birthday embossing folder to emboss with. The ribbon I picked up somewhere can’t remember where though. The sentiment is from Whimsical Designs called Everyday Sentiments. And last but not least are my Royal Jewels I used for the cornerPurchase here! ). You have probably noticed that i love my round corner chomper!

 

Thank you for following my blog and I hope I’m inspiring you!
Don’t hesitate to share my blog with your friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment